- To recruit, engage and activate MEN in local communities to serve as parental mentors to community.
- To guide, instruct and influence to assure healthy development of families.
- To combat social disorder, and restore and stabilize the family environment for children, adolescents, young adults, parents, neighborhoods, and communities.
- To provide positive male role models & mentors as leaders within local neighborhoods, communities and cities to address the issues of drugs, crime and violence.
- To raise the level of public awareness at the local, state and national levels on parental and male responsibility.
THE MISSION OF MAD DADS IS TO BRING ABOUT POSITIVE CHANGE. TO SEEK OUT, ENCOURAGE, MOTIVATE AND GUIDE COMMITTED MEN IN THE STRUGGLE TO SAVE CHILDREN, COMMUNITIES AND OURSELVES FROM THE SOCIAL ILLS THAT PRESENTLY PLAGUE NEIGHBORHOODS.