- To recruit, engage and activate MEN in local communities to serve as parental mentors to community.
- To guide, instruct and influence to assure healthy development of families.
- To combat social disorder, and restore and stabilize the family environment for children, adolescents, young adults, parents, neighborhoods, and communities.
- To provide positive male role models & mentors as leaders within local neighborhoods, communities and cities to address the issues of drugs, crime and violence.
- To raise the level of public awareness at the local, state and national levels on parental and male responsibility.